- Dual stainless steel boilers and dual Italian pumps for simultaneous espresso extraction and steaming
- Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) limits extraction pressure;Flexible Shot Control
- Electronic PID temperature control for precise water temperature
- Backlit LCD displays brew temperature, shot clock or time.We recommend using cold, filtered water. We do not recommend using water with no or low mineral content
Commercial features and performance, in a domestic foot print
At the heart of this machine is its dual boiler heating system. The boiler, for the espresso shot, is PID temperature controlled, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavor, while simultaneously steaming your milk to cafe quality.
PRECISE AND REPEATABLE EXTRACTION
Dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head controlled by digital temperature control (PID) brings water to precisely the right temperature (+/- 1⁰C) to extract maximum flavour potential, shot after shot.
19-22 GRAMS DOSE FOR FULL FLAVOUR
Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The 58mm porta-filter with 19-22 grams is the key for full flavour and third wave specialty coffee.
MICROFOAM MILK TEXTURING
Steam wand, powered by a dedicated boiler, delivers microfoam texture of commercial machines that enhances flavour and is essential for creating latte art.
Allows easy programming and has a shot clock for timing the extraction.
FLEXIBLE SHOT CONTROL
Choose between one shot, two shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.
- 15 Bar Italian Pump: Dual 15 bar Italian made pumps allow simultaneous milk texturing and espresso extraction.
- Included Accessories: 58mm Razor Dosing tool, 58mm Stainless Steel Portafilter, 1cup & 2cup Single and Dual Wall Filter Baskets, Integrated Tamper, 16oz. Stainless Steel Milk Jug, Cleaning Kit, Water Hardness Test Strip, Water Filter Holder and Water Filter
- Water Tank Capacity: 2.5Ltr.
- Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel Exterior, Stainless Steel Dual Boiler
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 40.5cm x 37.3cm x 37.7cm
- Over Pressure Valve: This commercial feature limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavours in the shot.
- Power: 2200 Watts
- Pre Infusion Function: Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Settings: Manual or Automatic Single & Double Shot Personalised Temperature
- Timer: Espresso shot clock displays shot duration as a guide to extraction consistency.
- Triple Heat System: 1. Dedicated steam boiler with integrated Heat Exchange aids thermal stability. 2. Dedicated espresso boiler with Digital PID control delivers precise water temperature. 3. Heated group head–PID controlled embedded element maintains thermal stability.
One year general local manufacturer warranty
1 x BES920 coffee machine
1 x BCG820 coffee grinder